BIOGAS UPGRADING AUSTRALIA
Bioenergy Australia is the national industry association, committed to accelerating Australia’s bio-economy.
Bioenergy Australia has recently developed a number of reports to highlight the key opportunities of the development of a national bio-economy, as well as some recommendations to support the growth of the bioenergy industry:
This includes the recommendation of a number of key policy changes :
- Encouraging biomethane injection
- Improving access to gas infrastructure
- Renewable gas incentives
- Changes to NGERs and green gas certification
- Changes to the ERF
- Green gas targets
- Creating a fuel security target
- Encouraging biomethane exports
Bioenergy Australia has provided a submission to the Department of Industry, Science, Energy and Resources here: http://ow.ly/3eSt30rmtrf
New Bioenergy Australia submission: Options for a prospective national gas reservation scheme (November 2020)
The Australian Government is committed to exploring options for a prospective national gas reservation policy. This aims to ensure Australian gas users get the energy they need at a reasonable price.
BIOGAS UPGRADING – AUSTRALIA
Biogas Upgrading: Energy360 can upgrade the biogas generated by using world leading biogas to biomethane upgrading technology.
The upgraded biomethane can then be injected to the grid, which enables customers to utilise the valuable, onsite biogas to generate an income stream and offset the profit impact of natural gas price increases without risk to the site’s processing operations.
Key benefits – Biogas to biomethane upgrading is a leading solution for carbon-free manufacturing. The technology is robust, proven and will be delivered by Energy360, Australia’s leading biogas handling company.
In Addition: Biogas can also be stored without conversion to another energy source and used as needed to generate power. The electricity produced can be grid connected or used behind the meter.
Stimulate the Australian economy, Contact us for your next bioenergy project : Energy360
Energy 360 Pty Ltd are leaders in the design, manufacture and operation of bioenergy systems that generate energy from organic waste streams. We provide the gas handling systems and partner with two leading international firms to provide civil engineering support and EPC wrap. For businesses such as food processors with a nutrient rich waste-water stream, a biogas system can turn waste into profit.
Waste into Profit
Waste streams can have a high biological load and are often costly to dispose of. A bioenergy system will reduce the biological load in the waste stream, generate biogas and provide renewable energy. The renewable energy will substantially offset natural gas or electrical requirements.
COST BENEFITS OF A BIOENERGY SYSTEM
- Produce your own power – renewable electricity or gas
- Food and agricultural waste a part of the circular economy
- Organic (non-synthetic) fertiliser will enhance soil carbon capture
- No phosphate run off from fertiliser which reduces blue-green algae
- Naturally derived carbon dioxide for industry use
- Prevents carbon dioxide emissions
Australian renewable gas – Stimulate the economy – NEXT STEPS
If you have:
- Dairy, piggery, feedlot or poultry manure
- Horticultural waste
- Food processing and source segregated food waste, and would like to discuss how a bioenergy system can “power up your waste” we’d love to hear from you.
Visit energy360.com.au or call +61 3 9770 8545