OEF 100 Flare for Landfill Gas Project
We designed and manufactured an OEF-100 base model flare to be used to flare gas from a northern NSW council landfill site.
OEF Series flares :
- High turndown system
- 1400oC stacked on edge fibre lining
- 1000 oC chamber temperature
- > 0.5 residence time
- Flat bottom flame arrestor eliminates liquid collecting in housing
- Destruction level +99.9%
- Temperature control via air dampers
- 2.5 kPa gas supply pressure throughout range
- standard sizes from 500 m3/h to 3000 m3/h
- Double block & vent gas train with position proving system
- Central forced draft nozzle eliminating failure due to high winds
- Gas meter
- Methane analyser with low methane interlock
- Complies with AS3814
Biogas Upgrading: Energy360 can upgrade the biogas generated by using world leading biogas to biomethane upgrading technology.
The upgraded biomethane can then be injected to the grid, which enables customers to utilise the valuable, onsite biogas to generate an income stream and offset the profit impact of natural gas price increases without risk to the site’s processing operations.
Key benefits – Biogas to biomethane upgrading is a leading solution for carbon-free manufacturing. The technology is robust, proven and will be delivered by Energy360, Australia’s leading biogas handling company.
In Addition: Biogas can aslo be stored without conversion to another energy source and used as needed to generate power. The electricity produced can be grid connected or used behind the meter.
Contact us for your next bioenergy project : Energy360