Produce your own power = Zero waste + Lower utility costs + Lower CO2 Emissions
Bioenergy systems offered by Energy360 collect and utilise local food and other organic waste streams to reduce greenhouse gas emissions and produce valuable renewable energy for natural gas replacement.
System dependent but typical energy savings of 20-40% along with carbon emission savings of 25% can be easily achieved.
COST BENEFITS OF A BIOENERGY SYSTEM
- Produce your own power – renewable electricity or gas
- Food and agricultural waste a part of the circular economy
- Organic (non-synthetic) fertiliser will enhance soil carbon capture
- No phosphate run off from fertiliser which reduces blue-green algae
- Naturally derived carbon dioxide for industry use
- Prevents carbon dioxide emissions
ENERGY360_Weekly Times July 22_2020
If you have:
- Dairy, piggery, feedlot or poultry manure
- Horticultural waste
- Food processing and source segregated food waste, and would like to discuss how a bioenergy system can “power up your waste” we’d love to hear from you.
Visit energy360.com.au or call +61 3 9770 8545
Biogas Upgrading: Energy360 can upgrade the biogas generated by using world leading biogas to biomethane upgrading technology.
The upgraded biomethane can then be injected to the grid, which enables customers to utilise the valuable, onsite biogas to generate an income stream and offset the profit impact of natural gas price increases without risk to the site’s processing operations.
Key benefits – Biogas to biomethane upgrading is a leading solution for carbon-free manufacturing. The technology is robust, proven and will be delivered by Energy360, Australia’s leading biogas handling company.
In Addition: Biogas can aslo be stored without conversion to another energy source and used as needed to generate power. The electricity produced can be grid connected or used behind the meter.
Contact us for your next bioenergy project : Energy360